link href='http://alexgorbatchev.com/pub/sh/current/styles/shCore.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Friday, August 12, 2011

first blog

I'm just going to give a little bit of info about what I plan to do on this blog. 

First off it not going to be too much about me or my life, it going to be about the different hobbies
I work on. I'll post some tutorials depending on how much time I have, but mostly would like you to add comments and advice to make anything posted on here better.

A few examples of my hobbies:
-Android programming
              I'll post different apps that I make and publish with brief descriptions
             This is what I plan to spend most of my time on

-Micro-controller apps
            These will mostly be done with the Arduino Uno development board

-woodworking
             I won't be able to put a ton of woodworking projects in here because of school, but hopefully when I'm back home in about a year i will be able to add to this category.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment