link href='http://alexgorbatchev.com/pub/sh/current/styles/shCore.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Let's try this again

Hi All!!
Yea it's been a while since I wrote my last (and first) post on here.  That was way back in my first semester senior year at Uconn.  I wrote something about doing all my hobbies and well... yep.. that obviously never happened.  I'm now mostly concentrating on my career and learning some basics in Android development.

If you're interested in learning about Android development I would HIGHLY recommend watching videos from http://thenewboston.org/tutorials.php

I'm on 35ish video now and have learned a ton of little hints and tricks that will make my life easier as I continue to try and develop some apps.

Also, before I hit the hay for the night, I figure I can give you a heads up of what I plan on posting to this blog.  I'm planning on adding some information on this site to help new developers get a had start.

Please check out my apps on the Android market and rate them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment